If you are looking for more to read, here are some links to other sources you might enjoy. Note that inclusion on this list does not mean that I endorse or agree with everything that these people are saying, only that I have found them inspiring to read myself. I will try to update this list from time to time.
Voices from the Past:
- There are many sources related to Charles Sanders Peirce scattered around the internet, but a fairly good starting point is the wikipedia entry
- The same goes for the fragments of Heraclitus
- Demonax, Hellenic library beta
- Classical papers from the History of Chemistry
- Society of Mind by Marvin Minsky
- Natural Philosophy of Cause and Chance By Max Born